Minimum 2-Night Stays
- All cabin reservations require a 50% deposit (at the time of booking) of the total reservation charge plus taxes.
- Payment in full is due 30 days prior to check in. Payment can be made by VISA, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS.
- If you book within 30 days of arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
- We have a 30-day cancellation policy
- if you cancel your reservation, for any reason, at any time after making the booking there will be a $50 service fee
- if you cancel your reservation, for any reason, with less than 30 days notice, the deposit and final payment will be retained unless we are able to re-rent the cabin in which case you will be refunded for each night that can be re-booked, less the $50 service fee
- you may wish to consider purchasing cancellation insurance which can protect you in the event of flight cancellations or delays, lost luggage, highway closures, or for any other personal reasons, etc.
- no refunds for arrivals later than the original check in date, for early departures or no-shows, or for cancellations noted in the point above
- you must make arrangements with us for a designated check in time (between 3pm and 8pm) so that the gate can be opened for your arrival
- you will be issued a key for your cabin in addition to a key for the gate. The front gate remains closed at all times as to insure our privacy as well as the privacy of our cabin rental guests. The property is not accessible to the public other than by reservation.
- waivers must be signed for complimentary canoe usage throughout your stay (view waiver)
- we will give you a brief orientation and go over the rental/cleaning policies with you, which you will be asked to sign (in the event that there are any property damages or excessive cleaning charges). We designate 3 hrs to clean the cabin and do the laundry after each check out. If more than 3 hours are required, you will be charged a rate of $30 per hour.
We make every effort to insure that your cabin is spotless and well maintained when you check in. Upon your arrival, if you find anything broken or out of the ordinary, please let us know immediately. Otherwise you may be deemed responsible. As renters you must assume responsibility for any damage including excessive cleaning costs caused during your stay. Frequent examples are stained carpets, furniture, bedding and towels, damaged furniture and kitchenware, unwashed dishes, pots and pans. It is our expectation that you will leave the cabin in a clean and tidy state. We will supply you with the necessary cleaning products for tidying up before your departure. Please be respectful of the cabin and grounds and treat it like it was your own.
- Collect garbage from all rooms (remember coffee grounds). Bag and leave garbage on the deck
- Put all recycle bottles and cans in the RECYCLE BIN on the deck
- Properly arrange all indoor and outdoor furniture
- Clean all dishes and pots and pans – wash and dry properly – and put away
- Remove all items from fridge and cupboards
- Wipe down fridge, stove top, microwave, sink, counter and table tops
- Gather all kitchen towels and leave in tub or shower
- Sweep floor
- Gather all used bathroom towels and mats and leave them in the tub or shower
- Sweep floor
LIVING ROOM AND BEDROOMS
- Sweep floors
- Remove all personal belongings. Check under furniture and beds for clothing and children’s toys etc
- Check-In time is between 3pm and 8pm. You must make arrangements with us for a designated check in time so that the gate can be opened for your arrival.
- Check-Out is anytime before 10am
- no pets allowed on the property
- no smoking, candles or incense burning inside the cabins
- children must be supervised at all times, especially near the lake and river
- adults must sign a waiver for themselves and children before using canoes (view waiver)
- All rates are subject to the GST (Goods and Services Tax) 5%