2014 – Open May 15th to September 27th
Minimum Rentals Apply
Smoking allowed outside only.
Sorry, no pets allowed on property.
This cabin is self-catering – guests must bring their own food. No food services available on site. The nearest grocery stores are in Revelstoke (27 km) and Sicamous (45 km). No public telephone on site.
This cabin is about 40 meters away from tranquil Griffin Lake and looks out over the lake and The Monashee Mountain Range. It features a 5 meter vaulted ceiling. It is best suited to accommodate one couple, two travelling companions needing separate beds or one couple with 1 or 2 small children. It is not ideally suited for 2 couples as is our other cabin, The Monashee Cabin. Another option for 2 couples is to add on Storm’s Cabin which is right next door.
- cabin size is 16′ X 24′ (4.88m X 7.32m)
- 1 main level bedroom with 1 queen bed
- double-sized futon in great room (fold out) (not suitable for 2 adults)
- 4 piece bathroom with tub, shower, sink, toilet
- kitchen area including: 4 burner gas cook top (no oven), under-counter refrigerator, microwave
- living room/dining room area
- digital satellite television and commercial free music
- WIFI wireless internet access (you must have your own wireless enabled machine)
- air conditioner
- ceiling fan in bedroom and main living area
- deck with BBQ
- complimentary use of 2 canoes assigned exclusively to the cabin/cottage; each adult must sign waiver for themselves and for any children under their care before using canoes (view waiver)
- fishing (guest must bring their own gear and license)
- hike along the Eagle River
Cabin rentals include the following:
- All bed linens, blankets and pillows
- Bath and kitchen towels
- Soap Dispensers (bathroom and kitchen)
- Toilet tissue and paper towels
- Broom and Dust Pan
- All cooking utensils and dishware
- Pots and pans
- Mixing and serving bowls
- Cutlery & kitchen knives
- Electric kettle
- Coffee maker and filters
- Pasta strainer
- Cheese grater
- Beverage pitcher
- all food and beverages
- mobile phone ( no service for Roger’s customers) Please note * There is no public telephone provided.