Minimum 2-Night Stays
Maximum Number of Guests – 6 persons (More than 6 people? You can add the 2-person sleeping cabin – Storm’s Place Cabin)
Smoking allowed outside only.
Sorry, no pets allowed on property.
The Monashee Cabin is tucked away in the trees about 40 meters from Griffin Lake. The interior is finished almost exclusively in wood and features an 8 meter vaulted ceiling.
The cabin is self-catering – no food services available on site, guests must bring and prepare their own meals. The nearest grocery stores are in Revelstoke (27 km) and Sicamous (45 km). No public telephone on site.
- cabin main level size: 20′ X 28′ (6.10m X 8.53m)
- 2 main level bedrooms – one bedroom with queen bed and the other with double bed
- spacious sleeping loft with ladder entry (not suitable for young children) – 1 double and 1 single bed
- 3 piece bathroom including shower, sink and toilet (no bath tub)
- kitchen including – full size gas range with oven, apartment sized refrigerator, microwave
- living room area
- dining room area
- ceiling fans in bedrooms and main living area
- air conditioning
- covered deck with BBQ
- digital satellite television including 30 commercial free music channels
- complimentary wifi
- complimentary use of 2 canoes assigned exclusively to the cabin/cottage; each adult must sign waiver for themselves and for any children under their care before using canoes (view waiver)
- fishing (guests must bring their own gear and license)
- hike along the Eagle River
Cabin Rental Includes
- All bed linens, blankets and pillows
- Bath and kitchen towels
- Soap Dispensers (bathroom and kitchen)
- Toilet tissue and paper towels
- Broom and Dust Pan
- All cooking utensils and dishware
- Pots and pans
- Mixing and serving bowls
- Cutlery & kitchen knives
- Electric kettle
- Coffee maker and filters
- pasta strainer
- cheese grater
- beverage pitcher
Please note ** There is no public telephone on site. In addition, Roger’s mobile does not provide service here.